2017 class champions
Congratulations to all the Keystone Raceway Park 2017 Champions!!!
Silver Mine Collectibles Jr. Dragster-
Thomas Wybiral (8-11)
Jamie McBride Jr. (12-17)
Millerstown Pic-A-Part Novice- Carrie Penn
B & R Speed Supply Street- Amy Romeo
Z & M Cycle Sales Motorcycle- Joey Devola
Latrobe Auto Group Modified- Matt Obertanec
Mike's Auto Body Top- Scotty Campbell
This week's schedule
This week's schedule (please use Stone Jug Road entrance):
Saturday, October 21 - Allsquad presents Grudgement Day. Gates open at noon, racing from 1pm-7pm. $15, race or watch.
Test N Tune slick lanes and street lanes, like normal.
We will run slick car TNT then quick 8 followed by street tire TNT for 2 rounds. After the 2 rounds then we will add in a Mopar class, stick shift class and grudge lanes.
Quick 8 is $10 buy in the lanes. 1/8 mile pro tree. Plus $100 from Cage Rage Fabrication and $100 from Rusty hook to the winner.
Mopar class Pittsburgh Mopar Group is putting up $100 for the fastest mph Modern Mopar and Depkon Refrigeration is putting up $100 for fastest old school Mopar mph. 70's and older steel. Full blown drag cars not eligible.
Stick shift $50 to fastest et and $50 to fastest mph by Skyview Imaging. No full blown drag cars eligible.
JK Fabrication putting up $50 for fastest NA truckRusty hook put up $50 for the best 60' by a dot 275 radial.
Then Tom put up $50 best reaction time. Everyone is able to participate in TNT. Full blown drag cars bikes etc. $15 race or watch
Saturday, October 28 - Test N Tune, open to all street and drag vehicles. Gates open 11am, racing from noon to 5pm. $25 to race, $10 for spectators, kids 10 and under free. Weather Permitting.
Notes for 2017
- Payouts: There will be no increase in entry fees this season, but the winner’s purse is going up to $1200 in Mike’s Auto Body Top class, $1000 in Latrobe Auto Group Modified class, and $500 in B&R Speed Supply Street class.
- Novice class replaces Trophy: Trophy class is now Millerstown Pic A Part Novice class. Footbrake only, car must be driven in (no trailered cars), DOT tires and exhaust required, 11.50 (1/4 mile, 7.35 in the 1/8 mile) and slower. Racers who have won a class or an event previously, at any track, are not eligible. $15 to enter, winner and runner up get trophies, there WILL be points for those who wish to sign up, no buyback/reentry. Racer's spouses/significant others/crew get free entry into the class with paid crew admission.
- Throwback weekend: Remember in the old Keystone days, racing Friday and Sunday in the same weekend? We’re going to do that one time this season, with points days on Friday, June 30, and Sunday, July 2.
- Points days: There will be 15, 6 of which will be run on the ¼ mile, 9 will be on the 1/8th mile. 6 of those 9 1/8th mile days will be SBRA points days.
- PID-Keystone Nostalgia Nationals: This will be the actual celebration of the 50th anniversary, and what better way to celebrate a big occasion than with Big Daddy Don Garlits! He will be here all 3 days, September 22-24, and he will be bringing one of the Swamp Rat dragsters to cackle on Saturday night!
2017 is our 50th Anniversary! The well wishes have started already - check out Big Daddy Don Garlits here on this video!