Thank you for a great season!
With the all day rain forecasted for Saturday, we are cancelling GobbleFest, and are now closed for the season. Thank you all for your support, especially with what Mother Nature put us through! Here are some dates to keep in mind for 2018:
January 19-21 - World of Wheels car show, David L Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh
Saturday, March 31 - 2018 season opener, test and tune
Saturday, July 14 - 11th Annual Good Vibrations Nostalgia Funny Car Nationals
July 27-29 - CARS Protection Plus 660 Top Bulb Nationals
August 4-5 - 660 Junior Dragster Nationals
Saturday, August 25 - Night Of Fire
September 19-23 - IHRA Division 3 North Stars Summit Team Finals
September 29-30 - PID-Keystone Nostalgia Nationals
October 5-7 - Ghosts, Goblins, and Gearheads
2017 class champions
Congratulations to all the Keystone Raceway Park 2017 Champions!!!
Silver Mine Collectibles Jr. Dragster-
Thomas Wybiral (8-11)
Jamie McBride Jr. (12-17)
Millerstown Pic-A-Part Novice- Carrie Penn
B & R Speed Supply Street- Amy Romeo
Z & M Cycle Sales Motorcycle- Joey Devola
Latrobe Auto Group Modified- Matt Obertanec
Mike's Auto Body Top- Scotty Campbell
Notes for 2017
- Payouts: There will be no increase in entry fees this season, but the winner’s purse is going up to $1200 in Mike’s Auto Body Top class, $1000 in Latrobe Auto Group Modified class, and $500 in B&R Speed Supply Street class.
- Novice class replaces Trophy: Trophy class is now Millerstown Pic A Part Novice class. Footbrake only, car must be driven in (no trailered cars), DOT tires and exhaust required, 11.50 (1/4 mile, 7.35 in the 1/8 mile) and slower. Racers who have won a class or an event previously, at any track, are not eligible. $15 to enter, winner and runner up get trophies, there WILL be points for those who wish to sign up, no buyback/reentry. Racer's spouses/significant others/crew get free entry into the class with paid crew admission.
- Throwback weekend: Remember in the old Keystone days, racing Friday and Sunday in the same weekend? We’re going to do that one time this season, with points days on Friday, June 30, and Sunday, July 2.
- Points days: There will be 15, 6 of which will be run on the ¼ mile, 9 will be on the 1/8th mile. 6 of those 9 1/8th mile days will be SBRA points days.
- PID-Keystone Nostalgia Nationals: This will be the actual celebration of the 50th anniversary, and what better way to celebrate a big occasion than with Big Daddy Don Garlits! He will be here all 3 days, September 22-24, and he will be bringing one of the Swamp Rat dragsters to cackle on Saturday night!
2017 is our 50th Anniversary! The well wishes have started already - check out Big Daddy Don Garlits here on this video!